We have a vast range of experience of advising of private equity transactions. Whatever twists and turns a transaction may take, it is likely that we have helped find a solution to something similar previously. Recent examples of our experience include:
- Advising Key Capital Partners on its investments into and exits from both Nurse Plus (by a secondary MBO to Sovereign) and Alliance In Partnership (by a trade sale to Sodexo), as well as advising on its sale of MI Glass.
- Working closely with Elaghmore on the acquisitions of S B Components (International), Priden Engineering, McPhee Bros (Blantyre) Limited and Kesslers.
- Acting on the YFM and Maven-backed management buyout of Indigo Telecom Group from parent company TTG Global Holdings and on the subsequent secondary buyout by Growth Capital Partners.
- Advising the management team of WHP Telecoms Limited on a rollover investment following a management buyout by Equistone Private Equity from Palatine Private Equity.
- Helping the management team of Weetabix on the sale of the business to US-firm Post Holdings for £1.4billion.