Our experience spans hundreds of varied food and agribusiness clients. Examples range from a detailed review of systems and supply chain contracts, through to checking of individual terms such as;
- 'Brexit-proofing' contracts and ensuring terms reflect corporate social responsibility objectives i.e. Modern Slavery Act requirements.
- Through to dealing with disputes between businesses, arbitrations and liaising with the Grocery Code Adjudicator.
- Joint ventures, commercial agreements, procurement and partnership agreements.
We also provide a review service:
- A review of operational systems to provide an extra check on processes, visiting manufacturing facilities and an overall check on the effectiveness of audits. We will give you a legal opinion on the regulatory robustness of a company’s regulatory/compliance system and its operation; so you can obtain an overall high level “check” on their compliance regime;
- A supply chain contracts review - A paper-based comparison of terms and conditions within supplier and customer contracts to identify potential liabilities and vulnerabilities. We will advise a company on potential vulnerabilities within their contractual chain of supply and how these weaknesses may be strengthened.